“Ms. Shah is a winning performer: natural and naturally funny”
~ The New York Times
- March 5, 2015: MILESTONE. Today, I had my very first network pilot test for a series regular role!!! It was a whirlwind day of filming, contracts, and learning what this all means…but basically, please send good juujuu my way for the next 5 days. It’s out of my hands now, and whether I’m cast or not, my careerworld has changed!
- February & March 2015: I’ve been quite busy filming a new educational series (remember that long-term gig?) but I’ve been trying to fill my off days with theater, specifically script development workshops and readings – man, I miss that collaborative, creative world!
- January 29, 2015: shot a co-star role for a new television show AND got to work with an actor I admire! I’ll keep you posted on when the episode will air.
- January 13, 2015: It’s official…you’re looking at the newest member of SAG-AFTRA!!! Yay milestone!
- Ongoing starting November 2014: Time to get back into the booth – I’ll be spending the next few months recording a lead character in a new cartoon series!
- Ongoing until May 2015: Today is October 20, and I just found out that I booked a lead role in a project I auditioned for a few weeks ago!!! I can’t post many details yet, but I DO know that it will be a long-term gig – and I can’t wait!
- Did you miss my live appearance on NBC News 4 at 7 on November 5?? I represented the American Red Cross and talked with host Contessa Brewer about Choking care and tips. Watch the whole segment HERE!