“Ms. Shah is a winning performer: natural and naturally funny”
~ The New York Times
- December 13: Bumbug is BACK! Get on the train at our one-night-only”Bumbug the Musical” concert charity event, 930pm at Meridian 23. Click HERE for tickets to a fun show, supporting two great causes!
- December 11: I get to work with the brilliantly talented Dina Vovsi again, this time in a staged reading of anew play by Michael Niedermanat Dixon Place – come join us!
- December 7: participating in another script development workshop directed by the wonderful Roger T. Danforth, Deputy Director of The Drama League – I’m humbled and honored to partake.
- November: Time to get back into the booth – I’ll be spending the next few months recording a lead character in a new cartoon series!
- October 28 – May??: Today is October 20, and I just found out that I booked a lead role in a project I auditioned for a few weeks ago!!! I can’t post many details yet, but I DO know that it will be a long-term gig – and I can’t wait!
- Did you miss my live appearance on NBC News 4 at 7 on November 5?? I represented the American Red Cross and talked with host Contessa Brewer about Choking care and tips. Watch the whole segment HERE!