“Ms. Shah is a winning performer: natural and naturally funny”
~ The New York Times
- Did you miss my live appearance on NBC News 4 at 7 on November 5?? I represented the American Red Cross and talked with host Contessa Brewer about Choking care and tips. Watch the whole segment HERE!
- October 26-November 20: participating in a script development workshop of a new play with Radical Evolution, which is super exciting because the theme of the piece is a topic close to my heart, and because the brilliant Nicole A. Watson is directing!
- October 28 – May??: Today is October 20, and I just found out that I booked a lead role in a project I auditioned for a few weeks ago!!! I can’t post many details yet, but I DO know that it will be a long-term gig – and I can’t wait!
- November: Time to get back into the booth – I’ll be spending the next few months recording a lead character in a new cartoon series!
- November 23: in keeping with my New Years resolution – to run 1 race a month and qualify for the 2015 NYC Marathon – I’ll be running my last marathon qualifier race, the 4-mile Race to Deliver in Central Park. And then… let the marathon training begin!
- December 7: participating in another script development workshop directed by the wonderful Roger T. Danforth, Deputy Director of The Drama League – I’m humbled and honored to partake.