“Ms. Shah is a winning performer: natural and naturally funny”
~ The New York Times
- Can’t say what it is yet, but soon I’ll be able to announce my spring 2016 project!! I’m BEYOND excited to work on this show. Stay tuned for details
- December 9: Coping has been invited to perform at the League of Independent Theater’s annual holiday event! The brilliant Scott Thomas and I will be re-living the infamous snot scene. If you saw the show this summer at the Fringe- you know what I’m talking about.
- December 8: Must be holiday time- tonight I’m performing in The Civilians annual cabaret Let Me Ascertain You at Joe’s Pub!! This year’s theme is “The War on Christmas,” and I’ll be singing and monologuing my lil heart out
- November 19: Performing in a reading of a new play by Wade Savitt as part of Dutch Kills Theater Company’s annual Loose Leaf Reading Series! Always a pleasure to meet and work with new people.
- November 1: This is absolutely not actor-news but who cares- today I ran my first MARATHON!! 26.2 miles through the streets of NYC and I smiled like a maniac the whole way. What an incredible day!!
- Ongoing starting November 2014: Time to get back into the booth – I’ll be spending the next few months (okay more like a year and change) recording a lead character in a new cartoon series!