“Ms. Shah is a winning performer: natural and naturally funny”
~ The New York Times
- September 28: Rehearsals begin for the mini tour of Lauren Yee’s latest play The Untold Stories of Aesop’s Fables, directed by Liz Carlson! It will be my first time working with Theaterworks USA, and I can’t WAIT to have some silly, campy fun
- August 2015: Baby’s first Fringe Festival!! I’m so excited to be a part of the cast of Coping, a new dark comedy by Jacob Marx Rice about a topic close to my heart: mental illness and the absurdity of death. We perform August 16, 19, 22, 26, and 28 at Teatro SEA Venue 1. Click HERE to grab your tickets- we’re going to sell out fast
- July 31, 2015: Shot a scene for episode 2 of the new CBS show Limitless! I love being on TV sets. Stay tuned for the air date
- June 2015: Did you catch my scenes on NBC’s American Odyssey and Showtime’s HAPPYish?! It was such a BLAST to work with Peter Facinelli, Kathryn Hahn, and Molly Price!!
- Ongoing after May 11, 2015: And that’s a WRAP! For six months I’ve been working with the most wonderful cast and crew on an educational series to air internationally and I cannot believe it’s over. Cue mourning… oh wait! We get to record voiceover and other audio for the series until September?! Mourning over.
- Ongoing starting November 2014: Time to get back into the booth – I’ll be spending the next few months (okay more like a year) recording a lead character in a new cartoon series!