“Ms. Shah is a winning performer: natural and naturally funny”
~ The New York Times
- August 2015: Baby’s first Fringe Festival!! I’m so excited to be a part of the cast of Coping, a new dark comedy by Jacob Marx Rice about a topic close to my heart: mental illness and the absurdity of death. We perform August 16, 19, 22, 26, and 28 at Teatro SEA Venue 1. Click HERE to grab your tickets- we’re going to sell out fast
- July 26, 2015: Catch me in Monet Hurst-Mendoza’s new short play MEAT at the Oneness Project! Excited to work with her again, and meet some new folks!
- July 20, 22, 25, 2015: Breaking out my heels and performing in a brand new musical about one of my idols, Rachel Carson! The show, Rachel, premieres at the Fresh Fruit Festival, NYC’s LGBTQ arts celebration. I’m so excited to be a part of telling this story, and even more stoked to get to play the comic relief of the show! Click HERE for tickets and info!
- June 2015: Did you catch my scenes on NBC’s American Odyssey and Showtime’s HAPPYish?! It was such a BLAST to work with Peter Facinelli, Kathryn Hahn, and Molly Price!!
- May 11, 2015: And that’s a WRAP! For six months I’ve been working with the most wonderful cast and crew on an educational series to air internationally and I cannot believe it’s over. Cue mourning… oh wait! We get to record voiceover and other audio for the series until September?! Mourning over.
- Ongoing starting November 2014: Time to get back into the booth – I’ll be spending the next few months (okay more like a year) recording a lead character in a new cartoon series!